Don’t let stiffness get you in these long journeys home for Christmas. Here are some easily implemented (and safe) moves to do right in your driver’s seat. مواقع قمار
- Keep your neck mobile by checking your mirrors and blindsides often!
- Some shoulder shrugs can really help your traps from feeling heavy or sleepy.
- Simply changing the position of your hands on the wheel can apply a different force through your arms. موقع وليام هيل للمراهنات
- Some external and internal rotation of the shoulder shown with a bent elbow (for the one beside the window) and a straight elbow for your other arm – just mind any passengers. 😉
- Some knee lifts with associated ankle movements pointing the toes up and down (at traffic lights for example) can help the lower body stay awake (not shown – alternating butt squeezes may also help your glutes!).
- Lastly, simply turning the soles of your feet in and out will work right from your hips to your toes.
Perform a couple of reps as you like and when safe to do so!
- Change the position of your seat regularly -up/down, forward/back, etc. – to give your body a slightly different position.
- NB: Stay relaxed. Make sure your breathing is smooth, in and out through your nose if possible and you are avoiding antagonising thoughts.
- Maintain contact with your headrest. Not only is this a better alignment for your whole spine, it will take strain off your neck musculature too. طريقة المراهنات في كرة القدم
- Keep hydrated!